- Full carbon construction on the board, mast and wings
- Battery life of up to 1-1.5hrs with a top range of 15 miles per charge
- 1:45 -2hrs charge time
- Top speed of 25mph
- Floating hand controller with AA batteries last 50hrs of running time
- Governor settings on controller for different ability levels
- All components are 100% waterproof to IP68 standards
- Simple maintenance of a fresh water rinse
- 60 Lbs for the complete 5'6 EFoil with wings, mast, battery and controller
- Pro - 4’4” x 24.00” x 4.00”
- Sport - 5’0” x 24.50” x 4.00”
- Cruiser - 5’6” x 27.00” x 4.00”
- Explorer - 6’2” x 29.50” x 4.00”
- 4'4" 5'0" 5'6" or 6'2"Carbon Board sizes in White, Black or Blue
- 30" Mast with motor, standard propeller and prop guard
- Lithium Ion 2.1kW waterproof battery
- Padded foil and board cover
- Soft shell case for the mast/motor and charger
- Floating Hand Controller w/ 2x AA Batteries
- Mounting hardware and tools
- Maintenance grease
- Instruction manual
From Lift Foils
The Lift eFoil allows riders of all levels to experience flight over almost any body of water at up to 25 mph, no waves or towing required. The eFoil uses a state of the art lithium ion battery, a hydrodynamic, torpedo designed, electric propulsion unit along with custom electronics. It also features a high performance carbon fiber board and hydrofoil to give users the ultimate smooth and responsive riding experience.
- 5'6" and 6'2" Boards offer the most stability and flotation, recommended for larger or less experience recreational riders up to 250 lbs.
- 4'4" and 5'0" Boards offer maximum maneuverability for tighter turns, recommended for experienced watersports users up to 185 lbs.
Board|Complete Foil|Wireless Hand Control|Battery|Battery Charger|Cleaning Kit|Service Manual|Quick Start Guide|Cases and Covers for all included items
How does it work?
The eFoil uses an advanced high energy density Lithium Ion battery to power a silent electric motor in a hydrodynamic torpedo design; all of which is controlled with a wireless bluetooth hand controller. Since the eFoil is electric, noise is eliminated and maintenance becomes incredibly easy compared to gas engines. Not only can you ride the powered board on nearly any surface of water, you can rise up on the hydrofoil to literally fly above the water for an incredible experience, with ride times up to an hour at speeds of more than 25mph.
Lithium Ion Batteries
We worked with top engineers in the USA to create a custom lithium battery built for rugged marine environments. This battery offers performance, convenience, and the most comprehensive safety components on the market. It lasts up to an hour depending on rider weight/speed and is enclosed in a rugged, IP68 waterproof housing that allows it to be transported and installed safely. Our battery is also easily replaceable and rechargeable with charge times less than two and a half hours.
- Battery Management System (BMS) Our battery is equipped with a highly sophisticated BMS that protects against overcharging, overcurrent, excess voltage, deep discharge, short-circuit, and overheating to say the least. All safety related components are redundant and our battery has the ability to automatically disconnect itself from the system when needed, constantly protecting the board and user from any undesirable situations.
- Waterproof battery is fully submersible to IP68 standards to keep internal components protected from moisture and corrosion.
- Rechargeable Recharge time is 2.5 hours.
- Weight 30 lbs
Wireless Hand Controller
Hand controller gives the rider complete control in his or her hand for an effortless, smooth ride. By pressing the throttle, riders can go up to 25 miles per hour and automatically shut off the engine just by releasing the lever. Key information such as speed settings, alerts, and battery charge percentages are displayed on the screen. The controller is waterproof, floats, and comes with a strap to keep it secured to the rider’s hand.
- Wireless Bluetooth Tech Every time the rider presses the lever, the controller gives a wireless signal to the board, and the motor then reacts instantaneously to adjust speed without interference.
- Magnetic Actuator The lever uses magnets and a hall effect sensor to control throttle actuation, leaving the internal components sealed and completely waterproof.
- Safety The hand controller commands the motor, which will automatically shut off if the lever is released, if the hand controller is submerged in water, or the hand controller is greater than 10 feet from the eFoil.
- Display Screen – Speed settings, alerts, and battery charge percentages are displayed on the screen.
- Automatic Power Regulation In the event of a low battery, the controller will automatically throttle the rider back to a lower power setting as a signal to get back to shore safely.
Motor & Propellers
Unlike gas engines, electric motors have no lag and deliver maximum torque on command. This instant response allows riders to have complete control over speed- there is no delay from rider input to motor output. This creates a ride that is not only safer, but exhilarating.
- Computer Control The motor leverages the eFoil’s built in computer, which is programmed to set the perfect accelerations, decelerations, and speed outlets so rider gets the most stability and control on the water.
- Silent High energy in a compact space allows the board to travel swiftly through the water without the irritant noise created by gas engines.
- Submersible in Water Every component is double sealed against the elements and uses high-end corrosion resistant materials.
- Hydrodynamic Torpedo Design Pierces through the water smoothly with minimal drag.
- Ducted Propeller offers the best thrust to energy ratio over a variety of speeds.