Weight: 7 lbs
The Lift Surf and Sup foil has taken years of testing at the Lift R&D Center to come up with this unique full carbon design. This rock solid full carbon design weighs in at the lightest foil on the market.
Lift gets its strength from molding the wings to the fuselage. This ensures that the wings are on properly and there isn’t any vibration or cavitation caused by a bunch of screws into the wings. The mast has a really solid connection to the fuselage with their box style fitting.
The Lift is lightweight and you notice it in all aspects of using this foil from carrying it to the beach to riding down the line. It also has an extremely smooth ride. There is no hum or strange noise coming from the Lift foil which feels perfectly balanced under your feet. You just have pure silent glide.
The Lift V2 Surf Wings is specifically designed for performance surf foiling. The modular design allows you to change out to a larger tail wing for more stability or smaller tail wing for shorter radius turns.
- 170 Surf Wing Combo- w/ 40 Tail Wing
- Full carbon construction
- Wings are molded to the fuselage for added strength
- Interchangeable tail wings allow you to easily change the performance
- Modular design packs down easily
- Only need two bolts to assemble the mast to the foil and two bolts to mount the tail wing
- Padded foil cover included
- Carbon masts sold separately. 28" is recommended for foil surfing. 28"or 32" is best for SUP.